- Setting up campaign planning in collaboration with the campaign coordinator for the entire team.
- Briefing designers in the team regarding expectations
- Collaborating with the team to come up with unique concepts for sales campaigns
- Providing feedback to and directing designers on submitted designs
- Keeping stakeholders up-to-date on the status of the campaign and ensuring that all necessary input is received on time.
- You package the sales objectives of the commercial teams in such a way that they are perceived as the most fun campaigns in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- You make the concepts marketable so that Trade Marketers can present them to suppliers.
- You are an excellent communicator, ensuring that everyone (internally/externally) knows the status and there is broad commitment for a smooth campaign.
- You organize evaluations in between to keep the team sharp and achieve objectives.
- You have an affinity with design and can provide good feedback on the aesthetics of the design. You know how to guide the designer in the right direction with good feedback.
- You keep an eye on the latest marketing trends, such as advertising blogs, and are aware of what works and what doesn't work in a campaign.
- You can provide sound advice on which tools are best used to achieve the desired goal of the campaign.
Education / experience
- Minimum of a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or Communication.
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience, which is a must.
- Good project management skills; you enjoy organizing, making schedules, and you are able to change a schedule at the very last moment.
- You are a real go-getter.
- You have affinity with sales; you know what sells and what doesn't.
- You are creative and able to come up with unique concepts.
- Good sense of design and aesthetics.
- Critical mindset towards your own work.
- You are social and have excellent communication skills.
- A market conform salary.
- Plenty of room for personal development, creativity, and knowledge sharing.
- Good travel expense reimbursement.
- Discount on company products.
- A lot of challenges.
- A job in an incredibly fun working environment at a company that is growing incredibly fast.